ROBERT® is an innovative and ground-breaking robot focusing on efficient rehabilitation and early mobilization of patients. The robot offers both guided and active mobilization, and provides patients and healthcare professionals with better conditions for rehabilitation.
Vikærgården Emergency and Rehabilitation
– With technology that assists the professionals like this, I certainly believe that I can work until retirement age.
– The concept can contribute to an accelerated patient recovery where the patient gains previous functional level sooner.
M3 Rehabilitation, Aalborg University Hospital, Hobro
– ROBERT® creates a good vibe and curiosity among our patients, which gives a really positive psychological influence during the entire stay.
– The patients really want to try the robot. It has increased their focus on rehabilitation.
Geriatric Department, Odense University Hospital
– Mobilization and training of hospitalized elderly patients are important for maintaining self-functional ability. Development and testing of innovative methods, including new robot technology, is desirable in order to optimize future treatment and rehabilitation procedures.
Preventing blood clots, bed sores, and wound infections
Clearing secretions, helping to prevent chest infections
Contributing to independence and confidence increase
Increasing general well being
Can reduce anxiety and bring hope for a faster recovery
Fåborgvej 15A DK-9220 Aalborg Ø
+45 2242 0139
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 779966
Copyright © 2019 Life Science Robotics ApS. All Rights Reserved.